2017年4月19日星期三

Reflection MCA


    Although it's rain and windy, it can't stop our enthusiasm to visit MCA. The MCA shows many contemporary artworks.

IT'S A AWSOME SCULPTURE.

        At MCA, we can view many collection, and we can appreciate many artworks, like the picture above this paragraph, it was created by Jeff Koons in 1988; Chuck Close's the study for Frank in 1969 and Alfredo Jaar's Cries and Whispers. However, the most attractive to me was the two small space in the wall. I was attracted because its color and its appearance. When I moved to it and watch, I would think about it that what is that inside and I would follow the implied line and watched into it. It was not only fun and intereted, but also it attracted people to look at it and think about it. I though that it was the best artwork artwork that I viewed.
           



  In general, MCA was a great place to appreciate contemporary art, and I would recommend my friends to visit it.  Also, there is a gift shop,  people can choose their special gift over there.

没有评论:

发表评论